We have gained recognition from the following awarding bodies:
- Autodesk - We have been recognised as an Authorised Autodesk Training Centre, having met their rigorous standards for excellence
- Cisco - The College is an authorised Cisco Academy, able to deliver Networking Academy courses as an IT skills and career building programme for our learners. In particular we focus on the renowned Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) program.
- CompTIA - We're a CompTIA Academy Partner delivering the programmes A+ and Network+. In addition, the college is also an accredited test centre for CompTIA provision.
- Employability Chartermark - we have gained the West of England LEP's Employability Chartermark as recognition of the good practice, diversity and range shown in our employability initiatives.
- European Union - we received funding from the European Social Fund for our work with Ashley Community Housing in developing a new programme to tackle unemployment in Bristol by enhancing students' language skills, knowledge and abilities.
- IMI - We are an IMI Approved centre offering - qualifications and accreditation for individuals working in the motor industry.
- Matrix Standard - Awarded for delivering high quality careers information, advice and guidance on learning and work
- Prove It - we became a Prove It member of Go Green, having demonstrated our contribution to a sustainable business community in Bristol and the West of England by sharing best practice.