City of Bristol College is committed to making this website accessible to everyone.
If you would like practical advice about using this site go to our help using this site page.
- We have designed the site to work well with assistive technologies such as screen readers
- All pages on the site meet level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) accessibility standards
- We are committed to working with experts and users to ensure we identify problems relating to accessibility and provide solutions
- We welcome comments, questions and suggestions about accessibility from all our users. Contact us with your thoughts
To ensure all our users have the best possible experience we will always:
- Use an easy-to-read font
- Write in plain English, avoiding jargon
- Use clear, descriptive link text
- Use text equivalents (alt tags and tooltips) for the majority of images and links
- Provide simple, consistent site navigation
- Provide a breadcrumb trail on all pages to show the path from the homepage to the current page
- Use html heading tags to convey page structure
- Include a site search box on each page (a course-specific search is included in the courses section)
- Use colours for text and logos which display with the required contrast for visually-impaired users
- Provide a sitemap
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us.