To view a list of our current Apprenticeship Vacancies and to apply visit the National Apprenticeship Service (NAS) website.
All Apprenticeship vacancies and applications are managed by the National Apprenticeship Service (NAS)
To view and apply for vacancies you will need to create an account on the NAS website
. Once you have your login details you are ready to apply for Apprenticeships.
To view all City of Bristol College vacancies:
- Click here to search vacancies on the NAS website
- Select: 'Search by Learning Provider'
- Enter City of Bristol College
- Browse all results
- You will be asked to login before you can see specific vacancies
- Complete the application and remember that you are applying direct to the employer on this website.
Create an account:
To view full details of the vacancy or to apply, you will need to login or create an account if you are a new user.
Remember: You are applying direct to the employer on this website.
For help contact our Apprenticeship team:
Call 0117 312 5250