How to apply
Apprenticeships are open to anyone living in England over the age 16 who is not already studying for a full-time course. The specific requirements will vary, depending on the type of apprenticeship and vacancy, but they tend to be based on a mixture of academic ability, enthusiasm and knowledge of your chosen area, as well as any practical skills you may have. There are a number of routes in gaining an apprenticeship:
- If you have already found an employer who is willing to take you on as an apprentice then just fill in our registration form. Our Business, Partnership and Enterprise team will contact your employer and check that your job role fits with one of our Apprenticeship programmes.
- View our latest vacancies advertised and apply direct.
- Complete our registration form stating the industries you are interested in so our Business, Partnership and Enterprise team can match you to any suitable vacancies that arise.
- Contact local employers in sectors you are interested in direct to enquire whether they offer apprenticeships opportunities.
- Ask family and friends if they know of any employers who might be interested in taking on an apprentice.