What will I do on this course?
During the course you will:
- Develop communication and customer service skills
- Learn how to replenish and control stock
- Learn how to handle cash and debit cards
- Improve your English and Maths skills and take a Functional Skills exam
- Complete a BTEC Workskills qualification.
Who is it for?
This course is for 16-18 year olds wanting to find out more about working in retail and is a good stepping stone to a Level 1 course.
How to apply
Please click on the 'Apply' button below
How Is this course assessed?
You will be assessed in a variety of ways throughout the course and you will have a chance to complete projects, present your work and undertake lots of practical activities.
You will sit an exam for English and maths Functional Skills and carry out a range of work-based assignments leading to a BTEC Workskills qualification.
What could I do next?
Progression could be into suitable employment, an Apprenticeship or onto further courses of study at Level 1.