About the course
The aim of the course is to give you the required knowledge, skills and understanding at management level to take a strategic approach to marketing planning. By understanding key marketing metrics and measurement techniques you will be able to interpret relevant insight and make informed strategic decisions.
The Awarding Body at The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has commended City of Bristol College for the excellent standard of results achieved for assessments submitted in the July 2016 assessments session for the Digital Strategy module of the Diploma in Professional Marketing.
This is a part-time programme. By completing all 3 modules listed below - you will attend for 36 weeks.
One or more of the following:
- CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing qualification
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content
- Professional practice (two years in marketing operational role) plus CIM diagnostic assessment at Level 6