About the course
Civil engineers play a major role in creating the infrastructure, structures and systems that sustain and improve society. Their responsibilities are wide ranging and include designing, building, maintaining and improving bridges, roads, canals, docks, office buildings, airports, power stations, railways. Taught by professionals from industry, students gain knowledge and skills that meet professional day to day needs of civil engineering and construction business across the whole industry.
Please note the course fees printed below are per academic year only.
We welcome applications from people who have:
- Achievement of the Access to HE Diploma including at least 30 level 3 credits in Maths and Science.
- GCSE grades at 9 to 4 to include Maths and English
- 24-48 UCAS points
- BTEC Level 3 qualification in Construction and the Built Environment
- An NVQ Level 3 in a related subject
- Related, relevant work experience at the required level for an acceptable period of time will be considered.