About the course
This HNC offers detailed understanding and knowledge for a wide variety of technical occupations found in the construction sector.
The course provides an opportunity to progress in your specialist area and is appropriate for a range of jobs at technician level, from site and project management to quantity surveying and building control. The course is offered on a part time basis over two years.
Please note the course fees printed below are per academic year only.
For similar courses please see the CIOB Site Management courses.
We welcome applications from people who have:
- Achievement of the Access to HE Diploma including at least 30 level 3 credits in Maths and Science
- GCSE grades 9 to 4 to include English, Science and Math at grade 6 or above
- IELTS for overseas students 6.0 or equivalent
- 24-48 UCAS points
- BTEC Level 3 qualification in Construction and Built Environment
- Related, relevant work experience at the required level for an acceptable period of time will be considered
- Personal interview