About the course
The Furniture Making Diploma Level 3 course develops your knowledge and skills. The course covers cabinet making, wood machining and wood finishing.
If you are looking for a career as a Furniture Maker in the construction industry, then this course will provide you with the industry-standard skills that potential employers desire.
Essential Requirements you must have:
- Successfully completed the Level 2 diploma in Furniture Making
- Excellent record of attendance and commitment at college
- Demonstrate a high degree of enthusiasm and a commitment to succeed and prepare effectively for employment
- An attendance record at college in excess of 90%
- A strong commitment to adopt a 'work ready' approach, taking responsibility for your own development and behaviour
- Completed 30 hours or more of work experience within the construction industry