About the course
If you have a keen interest in Painting and Decorating and would like to learn a highly skilled trade, then this apprenticeship may be the right course for you.
When undertaking an apprenticeship, you will study a mixture of both work-based learning and training at college. You will earn a wage whilst learning a trade.
This course will teach you the knowledge and practical skills to become a trained Painting and Decorator. The duration of our Painting and Decorating apprenticeship lasts for a minimum of two years.
Essential Requirements - you must have:
- Range of qualifications which should include at least 3 GCSEs at grade D or above, including English Language and Maths
- To be employed or to have an offer of employment with an appropriate employer
- An initial assessment at level 1 or above
- Have a strong commitment to working with your employer and college assessor.
- A good record of attendance at school or college
- Demonstrate a high degree of enthusiasm and a guarantee to succeed and prepare effectively for employment
- An attendance record at college in excess of 90%
- To be able to take responsibility for your own development and behaviour