About the course
This course uses its unique city centre location to maximise the creative opportunities on offer to you. We have established links with commercial photographers and studios, business support organisations, new web and press news services, innovative photography groups and organisations, exhibition spaces and visual festivals.
Our dedicated dark room and photography studio encourages the use of both digital and analogue techniques.
The course encourages your own creative and individual approach to photography whilst also developing your awareness of its commercial context and potential.
Please note the course fees printed below are per academic year only.
Students usually need 56 UCAS points normally made up from:
- A BTEC National Diploma in a related subject
- AS/A2 (including a related subject or subjects)
- A full Access Diploma in an appropriate pathway
- Mature applicants with relevant experience and/or related qualifications are welcome to apply
- All existing skills and potential will be considered at interview
You will need an interview for this course