About the course
Do you want to gain professional film-making skills in a creative environment? Based in the heart of Bristol, the FdA in Film and Media Production will teach you to make your own films, using industry standard equipment, and allow you to experiment on new platforms and with new technologies. Over two years you will work on a variety of individual and collaborative projects and be mentored by industry professionals.
This is a modular course focusing on film and video making across different platforms and genres. The programme will enable students to develop a sound knowledge of the developing media industry, combined with the competence to work in a professional environment. The course has strong links with local industry.
Students usually need 56 UCAS points normally made up from:
- A BTEC National Diploma in a related subject
- AS/A2 (including a related subject or subjects)
- A full Access Diploma in an appropriate pathway
- Students where English is a second language must have an IELTs level 6.0 or equivalent
- Mature applicants with relevant experience and/or related qualifications are welcome to apply
- All existing skills and potential will be considered at interview
You will need an interview for this course