About the course
Do you want to gain professional film-making skills in a creative environment? Based in the heart of Bristol, the FdA in Film and Media Production will teach you to make your own films, using industry standard equipment, and allow you to experiment on new platforms and with new technologies. Over two years you will work on a variety of individual and collaborative projects and be mentored by industry professionals.
This is a modular course focusing on film and video making across different platforms and genres. The programme will enable students to develop a sound knowledge of the developing media industry, combined with the competence to work in a professional environment. The course has strong links with local industry.
Students usually need one or more of the following
- 56 UCAS points
- Access to Higher Education Diploma
- Related employment and qualifications welcomed
- Overseas students must have an IELTs level of 6.0 or equivalent
- You will need to have computer skills and attend an interview with a portfolio of personal creative work.
- 4 GCSEs grade A*-C or equivalent to include English and Maths (Key Skills qualifications are also welcomed)
You will need an interview for this course