About the course
This vocationally-orientated Foundation Degree in Graphic Design includes graphic design and digital media. It will enable students to engage with new media and emerging creative digital technology. Graphics and interactive multimedia are everywhere and touch all our lives - through the internet, interactive games, e-commerce, mobile apps, logos and corporate identities, editorial content and advertising.
Please note the course fees printed below are per academic year only.
Students usually need 56 UCAS points normally made up from:
- A BTEC National Diploma in a related subject
- An AVCE Double Award in a related subject
- AS/A2 (including a related subject or subjects)
- Key Skills at Level 3
- A full Access Diploma in an appropriate pathway
- Mature applicants with relevant experience and/or related qualifications are welcome to apply
- All existing skills and potential will be considered at interview
You will need an interview for this course