About the course
Interactive Multimedia is everywhere and touches our lives through a range of digital media platforms - the internet, interactive games and 3D environments, e-commerce, video, mobile phone services and experimental interactive art. This vocationally-orientated Foundation Degree in Interactive Multimedia includes digital media and graphic design. It will enable students to engage with new media and emerging creative digital technology.
Please note the course fees printed below are per academic year only.
Students need a minimum of 56 UCAS points normally made up from some of the following:
- A BTEC National diploma in a related subject
- An AVCE Double Award in a related subject
- AS/A2 (including a related subject or subjects)
- Key Skills at Level 3
- A Full Access Diploma in an appropriate pathway
- Mature applicants with relevant experience and/or related qualifications are welcome to apply
- All exisitng skills and potential will be considered at interview