About the course
Online CELTA involves an induction evening, 6 hours of teaching practice onsite over 9 sessions and 6 hours of observations of experienced teachers. You will be assessed on your teaching practice and four written assignments. Course units, background reading, lesson planning and group discussion are carried out at home. The final qualification is identical to that awarded for the face-to-face course.
Why choose CELTA at City of Bristol College?
- Long-running, well-established courses at either our College Green or Ashley Down site
- Be part of our lively, multi-cultural college community with students from a variety of ESOL and EFL backgrounds
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable tutors who support you through every stage of the course
- Part-time delivery allowing a richer learning experience with more time for background reading, lesson planning and assimilation of ideas
- Well-equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- Study centre with a wide range of resources
- Student discounts with your City of Bristol College student card