What will I do on this course?
Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies Credit value: 103 This is a professional qualification which will allow membership into the following organisations; Aromatherapy, Allied Practitioners Association (AAPA), the General Council for Massage Therapy (GCMT) and the International Federation of Reflexologists (IFR). The suite of units included in this qualification is shown below. To achieve full certification, candidates must complete all six mandatory units, one multiple choice online
- Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies
- Business Practice for Complementary Therapies
- Knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies
- Body Massage for Complementary Therapies
- Aromatherapy for Complementary Therapies
- Reflexology for Complementary Therapies
- Healthy Eating and Wellbeing for the Complementary Therapy Client
Who is it for?
This course is designed for people interested in working in the following areas of the Complementary Health Therapies sector.
- Employment within a salon or clinic
- Health farms
- Leisure clubs
- Foundation Degree
How to apply
Please call 0117 312 5000 or click on the 'Enquire' button below
How Is this course assessed?
You will be assessed in a number of ways, talk to your tutor when you join if you have any questions on this
- Online assessment
- Assignment based
- Case studies
You will need an interview for this course