About the course
This exciting, work-based programme, proven to raise the quality of practice in Early Years settings will empower you to transform your practice through reflection and research.
Please note the course fees printed below are per academic year only.
Students usually need at least two of the following:
- Level 3 qualification in Early Years
- At least two years' experience working with children from birth to eight years
- Current employment working with children in the Early Years Foundation Stage (birth to eight years) or KS1 for at least two days per week.
- You will be required to work a minimum of two days in your setting with the children and undertake action research and other assignments linking theory to practice.
- Written support from your workplace offering a mentor and/or day release is essential.
- Overseas students must have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- DBS clearance