About the course
This exciting, work-based programme, proven to raise the quality of practice in Early Years settings will empower you to transform your practice through reflection and research.
This is a full-time programme.
Students usually need at least two of the following:
- Level 3 qualification in Early Years
- At least two years' experience working with children from birth to eight years
- Current employment working with children in the Early Years Foundation Stage (birth to eight years) or KS1 for at least two days per week.
- You will be required to work a minimum of two days in your setting with the children and undertake action research and other assignments linking theory to practice.
- Written support from your workplace offering a mentor and/or day release is essential.
- Overseas students must have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- DBS clearance
You will need an interview for this course