About the course
If you want to gain a professional qualification which enables you to practice as a counsellor in a number of settings or you would like to enhance your current employment role with qualified counsellor status then this is the course for you. We expect students to join BACP in Year 1 as part of a commitment to professional development.
This is a 2 year full time course with a 3 year part-time option. Please note the course fees printed below are per academic year only.
The course is subject to validation with Plymouth University
Students usually need some of the following:
- 56 UCAS points
- Access to Higher Education Diploma
- Satisfactory DBS disclosure required
- Overseas students must have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- A Level 3 or eqivalent qualification
- A minimum of Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
You would normally have:
- Eligible to become a student member of BACP
- 5 GCSEs A*-C or equivalent including Maths and English
You will need an interview for this course