About the course
The Plymouth University validated BA (Hons) Degree in Health and Social Care Management provides an insight into health and social care design, infrastructure, teams and delivery while giving you the means to interrogate theoretical models and develop practical leadership and management skills. With this degree you will be ideally placed for jobs in private, state and charitable health and social care settings across the UK and overseas.
Please note the course fees printed below are per academic year only.
- 160 UCAS entry tariff points
- 5 GCSEs A-C to include English and Maths or equivalent
- You may be asked in for an interview
To succeed on the BA(Hons) in Health and Social Care Management we believe you will have the following traits:
- A real interest in health and social care provisioning
- Enthusiasm and a genuine interest in other people
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well organised and determined to succeed