About the course
Are you interested in the uniformed public services? Would you like to know more about the many roles and responsibilities within the various services? If so, this course is for you. It will also help you to develop your personal qualities and attributes. This Level 1 course could be used as a progression route if you are interested in carrying on to the Public Services Level 2.
A minimum of GCSE Grade 2 / E in English and maths are required to be offered a place on this course as well as an interest and enthusiasm in Public Services.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A respectful relationship with your group
- You will need to demonstrate good general work place skills and a commitment to working within the industry
- Personal interview
Experience of Public Services e.g. Army, Navy, Royal Air Force Cadets
- Have some prior knowledge of the Public Services you wish to join
- A willingness to try new activities