About the course
Are you interested in the uniformed public services? Would you like to know more about the many roles and responsibilities within the various services? If so, this course is for you. It will also help you to develop your personal qualities and attributes. This Level 2 course could be used as a progression route if you are interested in carrying on to the Public Services Extended Diploma Level 3.
The essential requirements depend upon your age, your education and qualifications, references and your background and interests. These are laid out below
- 2 GCSEs at grade C or 4 GCSEs at grade D or equivalent relevant qualification, e.g. Functional Skill literacy or numeracy qualifications to include English and maths.
- Mature students would be welcomed on merit at interview
- Excellent record of attendance and punctuality
Experience of Public Services e.g. Army, Navy, Royal Air Force Cadets
- Have some prior knowledge of the Public Services you wish to join
- A willingness to try new activities