About the course
The Level 2 Travel and Tourism course is exciting and action packed full of information to understand what one of the largest industries in the world is all about. Together with many related field trips throughout the year, including a visit to an outdoor activity centre, this course will help you gain appropriate skills needed to work in this industry and give you an introduction into developing your own visitor attraction.
You will need the following for the course:
- A good command of the English Language both spoken and written
- Good communication skills
- 4 GCSE's grade 3 including Maths and English or Level 1 Travel and Tourism course (Merit grade ) with an excellent attendance and punctuality record plus level 1 functional skills in English and maths as a minimum.
- A keen interest in the travel and tourism industry
You may also have the following to help with your application:
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of a second language
- Experience of travelling abroad