City of Bristol College offers you the opportunity to up-skill your workforce.
We provide a comprehensive range of work-based training courses resulting in vocational qualifications such as NVQs (National Vocational Qualifications), Certificates, Awards and Diplomas (all linked to the Qualification and Credit Framework).
Work based training is an excellent way to:
- Increase skills levels among employees
- Improve levels of efficiency
- Keep up to date with business and professional developments
- Provide continuous professional development (CPD) to your staff
- Increase the overall potential of your business
Courses are offered in a wide range of subject and sector areas from Engineering to Healthcare and Professional Cookery to Professional Services.
The College employs a team of expert tutors and assessors. Each possesses a wealth of industry expertise and understands the demands of the workplace.
If you would like to find out more you can book a consultation with a business adviser. They will provide you with a free organisational needs analysis (ONA) and advise you on a training package to suit your business requirements.