City of Bristol College is holding a breakfast event for secondary school head teachers on Tuesday 25 June 2019. Come to this event to receive an annual update about developments at City of Bristol College and how they can aid cross-city collaboration to improve outcomes for young people and secure compliance with the Government’s Careers Strategy and Gatsby benchmarks.
This will also be an exciting opportunity to meet the College’s new Principal and Chief Executive, Palvinder Singh.
- 8am – Arrival, breakfast and networking
- 8.35am – Welcome presentation: Palvinder Singh, Principal and Chief Executive, City of Bristol College
- 8.45am – City-wide overview of the importance of a robust post-16 collaborative working: guest speaker
- 8.55am – City of Bristol College update: Emma Jarman, Vice Principal – Curriculum and Quality
- 9.30am – Q&As and networking
- 10am – Close
Public parking is available on St George’s Street, College Street car park or Millennium Square car park. Disabled parking spaces are available in the College’s car park at the College Green Centre upon request.
Please confirm your attendance, together with dietary and access requirements, to Jeanette.firstname.lastname@example.org , or telephone 0117 312 5802, by Tuesday 4 June 2019.