This open event is for students with learning difficulties, disabilities and/or additional learning support needs. It is for students from mainstream and specialist schools/colleges including alternative learning provisions.
Are you leaving school in 2020 and would like more information regarding the transition from school to college? Or maybe you're a current student and would like to discuss your next steps.
We are here to give you the support you need to transition to the college.
What to expect from the transition event
- Get information and help with progression to a City of Bristol College course, supported internship or apprenticeship
- Meet College tutors and support staff
- Meet professionals from other local organisations
- Get information about organisations that support young people with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Find out about Project Search and other Supported Internship opportunities
- Find out about the college’s Residential Training Facility and other provisions in Bristol
A British Sign Language interpreter will be available from 15:00pm – 19:30.
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you. For more information call 0117 312 5021 or email Helen email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about disability and wellbeing at City of Bristol College
How to find us
You can get to the Ashley Down Centre by car, bike or public transport. You can find the address and directions on our Ashley Down Centre page.