The University Centre operates across all our campuses and is the base for the majority of our Higher Education (HE) courses.
Our Ashley Down Centre offers a dedicated HE environment where students can come together as a community and experience HE teaching and learning. Resources include:
- Designated classrooms
- Student study spaces
- Dedicated computer rooms
- Drop-in computer room for personal study
- Breakout area with large TV screen, vending machines and sofas
- An area accessible only to HE students
The University Centre is the best place to go to meet other HE students around the College, and to access popular facilities like the study centre, refectory, and our hair and beauty salons.
Our College Green Centre offers a wide range of digital facilities for specialist Creative and Media HE courses and our Aeronautical Engineering Centre at Parkway offers top-of-the-range facilities for HE Aeronautical courses. From September 2019 we are offering a new HNC Computer Networking course at our SBSA campus.
A supportive learning environment
At City of Bristol College we offer a supportive environment. We keep our classes small and friendly, making it easier for you to build good relationships with your tutor and other students.
Studying an HE course with us means you’ll benefit from:
- Smaller class sizes than many universities
- Lower fees than universities
- Classes taught by our committed tutors, who are all experienced and knowledgeable about their industries
- More teaching hours than many universities
- High levels of individual student support
- Excellent levels of teacher access
So whether you're progressing straight from school or college, or combining study with work or family life, there’s no better place to study an HE course than with City of Bristol College.