Amazon voucher of the value of £75 (thereafter referred to as 'the voucher' or ‘the incentive’) will be allocated to students who apply via UCAS between 1st and 30th April 2017* and subsequently enrol on the first year of one of the following specified full-time higher education courses at City of Bristol College (thereafter referred to as ‘the College’) starting in September 2017:
The voucher will be allocated within four weeks of the commencement of a specified course.
Should the student withdraw, or is withdrawn, from the course before the first installment of tuition fees (usually paid at the end of January each academic year), the student will be liable for reimbursing the College for the voucher amount within four weeks of leaving the course. The College reserves the right to deduct the voucher amount from any refund which may be due to the student, should the student withdraw, or is withdrawn, from the course before 31st January 2018.
Acceptance of the voucher will be taken as acceptance of all of the above terms and conditions.
Why Higher Education at City of Bristol College?
- Excellent standards of our higher education courses awarded by the QAA
- Wide range of higher education courses offered in partnership with many respected universities
- Smaller group sizes and tutors with a wealth of academic and professional experience
- Lower tuition fees and expert advice on higher education loans
- Staff are enthusiastic about what they are teaching (National Student Survey 2016)
- Student accommodation in the centre of Bristol
To find out more about our higher education provision, please click here
*With an exception of higher specified HNC and HNDs where applications are made directly to City of Bristol College. Students studying at City of Bristol College during academic year 2016/17 and progressing to one of the above mentioned courses starting in September 2017 will be all eligible to receive the voucher, regardless of their time of application.