There are lots of childcare options so it’s important you choose the right one. You want to come to College knowing your child is in good hands.
The provider you choose will depend on your preferences and your child’s needs. Things to bear in mind include:
- How old is your child?
- Does your child have specific needs?
- Do you prefer a homely environment?
- Are you looking near where you live?
- Are you looking near where you study?
- Lots of children or smaller group?
- Day care or out of school care?
- A few hours or all day?
You must remember it may take time to settle your child into these new surroundings. There may be a few tears to start with. This is normal and will soon pass as your child grows in confidence.