Choose to study at one of the largest colleges in the UK. With our wide range of courses and excellent student support, City of Bristol College has a lot to offer international students.
As a student at City of Bristol College you will benefit from:
- Guaranteed progression to university for successful students studying NQF Level 3, 4 and 5
- A variety of university level courses such as Foundation Degrees, HNDs and BSc Honours Degrees
- English language courses are accredited by the British Council
- Courses designed specifically with international students in mind
- 20 years’ experience working with and teaching international students
City of Bristol College has strong links with leading UK universities:
- University of Bristol
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Plymouth
- University of the West of England
- Bath Spa University
Discover more about our university partners.
Employability is key to education and training. City of Bristol College works with large national organisations and major employers including the Ministry of Justice, Airbus, DAF Trucks and the NHS.
Discover more about our work with employers.
We offer dedicated, personalised international support to our diverse student community. And we always welcome students from overseas.
Our international students come from a number of countries, including:
- Asia, including Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, China, India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- Africa, including Kenya and Nigeria
- Europe, including Spain, France, Italy, Germany and Russia
- The Caribbean
- The Middle East