City of Bristol College has purpose-built workshops and laboratories in varied locations across Bristol, including:
- Advanced Engineering Centre, which includes motor vehicle workshops, a large engineering workshop and a training helicopter
- Engineering Centre with Computer Aided Design (CAD) suite and hydraulics and pneumatics lab
- Five hair salons and three beauty and holistic therapy salons – all open to the public
- Fully-functioning restaurants, open to the public, with additional training kitchens and a demo kitchen
- Refurbished construction workshops including plumbing, brickwork, carpentry, woodworking, painting and decorating, electrical installation and plastering facilities
- Well-equipped art, design, media, photographic and computing studios
- Animal care centre
- Creative arts courses at Bristol Community Dance Centre
- State-of-the-art technology at South Bristol Skills Academy – the College’s £30 million flagship centre
Find out more about the College's wide range of facilities.
Students are given personal support and encouragement to achieve their potential at the College.
- Personal tutors and subject tutors can help students with course-related queries and any personal issues that might affect their studies
- Every student meets regularly with a nominated tutor to discuss progress and their personal and learning goals
- Group tutorials for students cover everything from College information and general pastoral issues to course-related discussions and opportunities for progression
- Learning mentors can assist with planning and organisation, find information, make referrals to other services or simply listen
We offer students the help and support they need to take control of their learning and achieve the best from College.