Course overviewAchieve City of Bristol College
A Prince’s Trust qualification in Personal Development and Employability Skills.
This programme aims to help young people to progress into further education and/or employment.
The achieve programme will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop your own personal growth and engagement in, and through, learning.
- Engage in learning that is relevant to you and support your development of personal skills and attributes that are essential for working life and employment.
- Prepare for progression into further education programmes, apprenticeships or other work-based learning.
Who is this course for?
Anyone aged 16 – 19 unsure of what they want to do or for those who wish to get back into education or employment.
What you'll learn
- A range of employability skills, from writing CV’s to interview skills.
- Undertaking a community project.
- Take part in fun and engaging team building activities.
- Develop a better understanding of what you would like to do in the future.
Course entry requirements
You need to be 16-19 years old to join this programme.
How is the course delivered and assessed?
The course will be delivered on site in college, with opportunities to complete tasks, challenges and projects throughout the city.
The course will be assessed through work books at regular intervals.
Future career and study opportunities
This course could lead to potential employment, apprenticeships or further study.
As a City of Bristol College student, you may incur additional costs to attend your course. For example, it is likely you may need to pay for travel and stationery.
Many courses offer learning opportunities that you may need to pay for. This may include things like study visits and visiting speakers. We will let you know in advance if there will be additional costs.
If you are on a limited income, you may be able to receive help from our Learner Support Funding Bursary.
To keep everyone safe, we’ve reduced the number of people in our buildings at one time. Most of our courses include sessions taught at the college supported by online learning.
Fees and applications
Please hover over the ‘i’ button to find out more about course fees and applications.
|Course Code||Dates||Duration||Days||Hours per week||Start Time||Location||Fee|
|LMP0802C01-1||19/04/2021 - 21/07/2021||1 years||TBC||12.00||Enquire||SBSA||Enquire Apply|