Course overviewAchieve City of Bristol College
The Prince’s Trust qualifications in Personal Development and Employability Skills have been developed with the aim of progressing young people into further education and/or employment
They give learners the opportunity to:
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in, and through, learning
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and support their development of personal skills and attributes that are essential for working life and employment
- Prepare themselves for progression into further education programmes, apprenticeships or other work-based learning
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 16 – 19 unsure of what they want to do or for those who wish to get back into education or employment.
What you'll learn
- A range of employability skills, from writing CV’s to interview skills.
- Undertaking a community project
- Take part in fun and engaging team building activities
- Develop a better understanding of what you would like to do in the future
No entry requirements.
You need to be 16-19 years old to join this programme.
How is the course delivered and assessed?
The course will be delivered on site in college, with opportunities to complete tasks, challenges and projects throughout the city.
The course will be assessed through work books at regular intervals.
Future career and study opportunities
This course could lead to potential employment, apprenticeships or further study.
As a City of Bristol College student, you may incur additional costs to attend your course. For example, it is likely you may need to pay for travel and stationery.
Many courses offer learning opportunities that you may need to pay for. This may include things like study visits and visiting speakers. We will let you know in advance if there will be additional costs.
If you are on a limited income, you may be able to receive help from our Learner Support Funding Bursary.
To keep our students and staff safe, we’re reducing the number of people in our buildings at one time.
To achieve this, most of our courses will include sessions taught at the college supported by online learning to help you reach your full potential.
You might also be interested in:
Fees and applications
Please hover over the ‘i’ button to find out more about course fees and applications.
|Course Code||Dates||Duration||Days||Hours per week||Start Time||Location||Fee|
|LBP0802C01-1||14/09/2020 - 18/12/2021||1 years||TBC||12.00||Enquire||Ashley Down Centre||Enquire Apply|
|LBP0802C01-2||11/01/2021 - 30/04/2021||1 years||TBC||12.00||Enquire||Ashley Down Centre||Enquire Apply|
|LMP0802C01-1||19/04/2021 - 21/07/2021||1 years||TBC||12.00||Enquire||SBSA||Enquire Apply|