Course overviewProfessional Digital Marketing – Marketing Techniques Module City of Bristol College
This 12-week module focuses on the importance of the ever-evolving, dynamic digital landscape.
You will develop skills to improve digital marketing performance and explore the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment.
You will also use a range of tools to plan how to enhance an organisation’s effectiveness in the digital age.
Who is this course for?
The CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing is aimed at the aspiring professional marketer who wishes to gain knowledge and skills to succeed and progress within a career in marketing.
Some typical job titles may include:
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Officer
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Communications Specialist.
What you'll learn
This module focuses on the importance of the ever-evolving, dynamic digital landscape. You will develop skills to improve digital marketing performance and explore the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment. You will also use a range of tools to plan how to enhance an organisation’s effectiveness in the digital age.
The module comprises three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and be assessed by way of a portfolio/assignment.
By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Digital Techniques
- Understand digital marketing tools and techniques (15%)
- Assess different applications of digital marketing (15%)
Unit 2: Digital Enhancement
- Know how to integrate digital and offline marketing (15%)
- Understand approaches to enhancing stakeholder engagement (20%)
Unit 3: Digital Management
- Know how to develop a digital marketing plan (20%)
- Apply and adapt digital marketing analysis (15%)
Successful completion of three modules will lead to the CIM Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing. However, you can flexibly study just one module at a time to achieve individual awards and build up to a qualification later. The three modules include:
- Applied Marketing
- Planning Campaigns
- Digital Marketing Techniques
For over 100 years, the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has supported, represented and developed marketers. As the world’s leading professional marketing body, the CIM has over 28,000 members worldwide, including more than 3,000 Chartered Marketers.
How it will benefit you
- Get a unique opportunity to blend practical skills and academic understanding
- Improve your global competitive advantage, increase your confidence and employability
- Keep up with the latest trends and stay ahead in your field
- Invaluable opportunity to network with other marketers
- CIM qualifications are recognised by businesses all over the world.
Course entry requirements
You will need one or more of the following:
- Two A Levels or equivalent,CIM Introductory Certificate
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification (Degree level from a recognised institution, with at least one-third of the credits relating to marketing
- Experience in marketing
- A good standard of spoken and written English
- CIM diagnostic assessment.
How is the course delivered and assessed?
The course is delivered face-to-face in small groups of up to 20, comprising lectures, group activities and discussion. You will also be supported through an individual 1-2-1 tutorial.
Digital Marketing Techniques: Portfolio/assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
Future career and study opportunities
On completion of this module, you can continue to study further Level 4 modules to achieve the full Certificate qualification. Upon attaining the full Certificate, you will be able to progress onto the Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing.
CIM Studying Membership, for which the annual fee is £65.
You’ll need to book your assessments through CIM when studying. The total assessment fee for this module is £150.
Figures based on successful completion at first attempt. Additional fees will be required if resits are taken.
For guidance on which career path to take, to explore career options related to our courses, find out which careers are in demand, and then get the training you need.
Dates and applications
Please hover over the ‘i’ button to find out more about course fees and applications.
|Course Code||Dates||Duration||Days||Hours per week||Start Time||Location||Fee|
|FGE0587B01-1||29/03/2023 - 05/07/2023||12 weeks||Date/Day(s) Being Finalised||3.00||18:00||College Green Centre||
This course costs £570. Please contact us to discuss your payment options.