Course overviewCIM Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing City of Bristol College
A one-year, part-time Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) course.
Successful completion of the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing will equip the student with the knowledge, skills and understanding to support decision making within a digital context at an operational level and carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
Dates and applications
Please hover over the ‘i’ button to find out more about course fees and applications.
|Course Code||Dates||Duration||Days||Hours per week||Start Time||Location||Fee|
|FGE1384A01-1||03/01/2023 - 04/07/2023||1 years||Tues & Weds||4.00||17:00||College Green Centre||
This course costs £1700. Please contact us to discuss your payment options.
Who is this course for?
The CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing is aimed at the aspiring professional marketer who wishes to gain knowledge and skills to succeed and progress within a career in marketing.
Some typical job titles may include:
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Officer
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Communications Specialist.
What you'll learn
Successful completion of three modules will lead to the CIM Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing. However, you can flexibly study just one module at a time to achieve individual awards and build up to a qualification later. The three modules include:
- Applied Marketing
- Planning Campaigns
- Digital Marketing Techniques
How it will benefit you
- Get a unique opportunity to blend practical skills and academic understanding
- Improve your global competitive advantage, increase your confidence and employability
- Keep up with the latest trends and stay ahead in your field
- Invaluable opportunity to network with other marketers
- CIM qualifications are recognised by businesses all over the world.
Course entry requirements
You will need one or more of the following:
- Relevant Level 3 qualifications, such as A Levels or CIM Introductory Certificate
- Experience in marketing
- A good standard of spoken and written English
- CIM diagnostic assessment
How is the course delivered and assessed?
The course is delivered face-to-face in small groups of up to 20, comprising lectures, group activities and discussion. You will also be supported through an individual 1-2-1 tutorial.
- Applied Marketing: Multiple-choice examination
- Planning Campaigns: Assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
- Digital Marketing Techniques: Portfolio/assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
Future career and study opportunities
On completion of this course you will be able to progress onto the Professional Diploma in Marketing Level 6.
CIM Studying Membership, for which the annual fee is £65.
You’ll need to book your assessments through CIM when studying. The total assessment fee for this qualification is £450.
Figures based on successful completion at first attempt. Additional fees will be required if resits are taken.
For guidance on which career path to take, to explore career options related to our courses, find out which careers are in demand, and then get the training you need.