Course overviewProfessional Digital Marketing Level 6 Diploma City of Bristol College
Successful completion of the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing will equip you with the skills, knowledge and understanding to perform at a management level and carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
Who is this course for?
The CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing is aimed at professional marketers working in an operational, supervisory or management role who wish to develop their knowledge and skills across a range of areas to succeed and progress their career in marketing.
Some typical job titles for our level 6 qualifications may include:
- marketing manager
- marketing and communications managers
- corporate communications manager
- brand manager.
What you'll learn
The aim of the course is to give you the required knowledge, skills and understanding at management level to take a strategic approach to marketing planning. By understanding key marketing metrics and measurement techniques you will be able to interpret relevant insights and make informed strategic decisions as a marketing manager.
Successful completion of three modules will lead to the CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing. However, you can flexibly study just one module at a time to achieve individual awards and build up to a qualification later. The three modules include:
- Marketing and Digital Strategy
- Digital Optimisation
- The Digital Customer Experience
For over 100 years, the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has supported, represented and developed marketers. As the world’s leading professional marketing body, the CIM has over 28,000 members worldwide, including more than 3,000 Chartered Marketers.
How it will benefit you
- Get a unique opportunity to blend practical skills and academic understanding
- Improve your global competitive advantage, increase your confidence and employability
- Keep up with the latest trends and stay ahead in your field
- Invaluable opportunity to network with other marketers
- CIM qualifications are recognised by businesses all over the world.
Course entry requirements
You will need one or more of the following:
- CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing qualification
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification; Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing Bachelor’s
- Master’s Degree from a recognised University with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content professional practice (two years in marketing operational role)
You will be interviewed.
How is the course delivered and assessed?
The course is delivered face-to-face in small groups of up to 20, comprising lectures, group activities and discussion.
You will also be supported through an individual 1-2-1 tutorial.
- Marketing & Digital Strategy: Assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
- The Digital Customer Experience: Assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
- Digital Optimisation: Assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
Future career and study opportunities
On completion of this course you’ll gain instant credibility with employers. You will also have the opportunity to progress to the CIM Postgraduate Diploma Level 7, or a management course.
CIM Studying Membership, for which the annual fee is £65.
You’ll need to book your assessments through CIM when studying. The total assessment fee for this qualification is £570.
Figures based on successful completion at first attempt. Additional fees will be required if resits are taken.
To keep everyone safe, we’ve reduced the number of people in our buildings at one time. Most of our courses include sessions taught at the college supported by online learning.