Our two-year, work-based Foundation Degree in Early Years is run in partnership with Bath Spa University. It is designed for practitioners working in early years settings.
This Foundation Degree is a full-time Higher Education qualification, taught over one day a week at our Ashley Down Centre.
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in an Early Years setting and in employment or long-term voluntary work
- Preferably a full Level 3 qualification or be working towards completing one
- BA (Hons) year at City of Bristol College
- Pathway into Teaching
- Career progression with Level 5
Study at University-level with City of Bristol College
- Leads to a Level 4 and 5 qualification
- Tuition fees are less than universities
- You can apply for support from Student Finance England
Come to our open evening to find out more.
Contact Kathy Goodsir to book your place: email@example.com