Enrolment for 16-18 year olds
2021/22 academic year
We recommend you apply for a course as soon as you can, to avoid disappointment.
Enrolment for the next academic year isn’t open yet. Once you’ve applied, we will stay in touch with the information you need.
2020/21 academic year
We have now completed enrolment for all courses.
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 312 5000.
Previous information for students enrolling in September 2020
You can pop into your nearest centre to enrol from 9am – 5pm every weekday.
Visit us at your earliest opportunity to speak to our friendly team of staff who will be able to help you find a course that suit you.
If you are not sure what you’d like to do, or what you can study based on your results, don’t panic. Just drop into your nearest centre and we’ll be able to help you.
If you already know what course you want to study, please make an application via our website, using the course search facility. Following your online application, we will send you details of your enrolment appointment or you can drop into your nearest centre to enrol and join us.
Our centres are:
- Advanced Engineering Centre
- Ashley Down Centre
- College Green Centre
- Motor Vehicle Technology Centre
- South Bristol Skills Academy
What will you need to enrol…
- bring original transcripts of your GCSE centre assessment grades and/or certificates
- bring a contact number and email address of your parent / carer, so that we can share vital information with them
- bring two emergency contact details which will only be used by the college in an event of an emergency
- bring a pen
- watch our safety video.