Salary: £19,350 – £20,750
Contract: Permanent Full-Time 37 Hours
Location: South Bristol Skills Academy
There’s never been a better time to join the fantastic team here at City of Bristol College, with recent investment in our already outstanding teaching facilities the College has a great deal on offer for both staff and students. We have an exciting new opportunity for a dedicated ALS Administrator to work within the Learning Support team. You will be working as part of the college’s central learning support team delivering high level of service to all learners, staff and external agencies.
The role will include:
- To undertake varied administrative tasks as a member of the Learning Support team
- To support the EAA Administrator and Learning Support Team with the exam access arrangements process, providing support during the GCSE/Functional Skills exams period (and enrolment as directed)
- Manage the learning support and SEN SharePoint page
- To undertake various financial tasks including, tracking and logging financial activity associated with identified high needs/EHCP and adult learners, apprentices and DSA, ordering of resources and processing invoices.
What we offer:
- A generous holiday entitlement of 26 holiday days (plus bank holidays and 10 closure days)
- Local Government Pension Scheme with employer contributions of 16.1 %
- Up to 30% off courses with the University of the West of England
- Great discounts on hair and beauty treatments offered on site
- Family-friendly policies including flexible working, compassionate leave, enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave, parental leave and job share
- Excellent facilities including study centres, City Salon, multi-faith prayer rooms, bike storage, City Restaurant (situated at College Green and at SBSA), refectories
- Cycle to work scheme
- A variety of online shopping discounts and offers and cash health plan
- Plus a supportive package to ensure continuous professional development.
Please see our Staff Benefits Booklet for more information.
At City of Bristol College, we have one goal: to help our students succeed. We offer the widest range of academic and vocational qualifications in the area, with more than 1,000 courses available from entry to degree level. We provide education and training to approximately 12,000 students each year. The College is made up of five centres across Bristol and each centre offers excellent, well-equipped, purpose-built facilities. In addition, we have a wide range of community partners allowing us to offer courses in venues across the city. More information about the College can be found on our website.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.
City of Bristol College is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. All new employees to the College are required to complete and obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure. A copy of our Safeguarding Policy can be found on the College website.
Please see our Job Description, Person Specification, Conditions of Service and Applicant information for more information.
Closing date: Thursday 6th October 2022(midnight)
Interview date: Tuesday 11th October 2022Back to Current Vacancies