We have taken a phased approach to reopening our college centres, to ensure staff, students and visitors are safe.
Attendance is by appointment only and you must arrive alone.
Our reopening will take place as follows:
College Green Centre
Ashley Down Centre
Reopens on Monday 10 August 2020
Important safety information for visitors
Before you visit us, please carefully read the information below:
- Pre-book your time-slot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0117 312 5000.
- Arrive alone. Please note, we are unable to admit visitors with children at this time.
- Do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Maintain a safe distance between others.
- Follow our signage and directions.
- Treat our staff with respect.
- Pay by card rather than cash.
As per NHS guidelines, do not visit us if:
- you have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste).
- you’re waiting for a coronavirus test result.
- you’ve tested positive for coronavirus.
- you live with someone or have come into contact with someone who has had symptoms.
Thank you for your patience over the last few months. We look forward to welcoming you back to our college.