As a highly-trusted sponsor and accredited by UKBA we take our responsibilities very seriously and adhere to immigration rules. We have expert advisers in College to ensure your study goes smoothly.
We hold monthly information sessions to discuss your requirements. If you want to attend one of these sessions here’s what you need to do:
- Contact us at least 3 months before your visa expires to discuss your visa requirements - do not leave it to the last minute
- Familiarise yourself with the Tier 4 visa extension form before the information session so you can ask questions.
- After attending the information session you need to complete the form and gather all the relevant evidence. You can then make an appointment with us to check your information is correct
- If you wish to apply for your student visa extension by post we can help you with this. As long as you contact us early and follow our advice we can send it to the UKBA for you
Find out more about extending your stay in the UK.
Please note: if you do not meet all immigration requirements we cannot accept your application.
How we can advise you
All our immigration advisors have completed UKCISA training. Advice is available on:
- Eligibility, requirements and costs of visa applications
- Eligibility, requirements and costs of visa extensions
- Sending your application via the College
- Fee status assessments
Advice cannot be offered on:
- Other types of visa application
- Asylum claims
If you require advice on the above contact Avon and Bristol Law Centre or Refugee Action.
Email email@example.com or call 0117 312 5275.