You will have access to a Study Centre at each of our College centres.
Study Centres are the beating heart of our College. They give you a world of learning resources at your fingertips. You can find books, journals, DVDs, computers, laptops and electronic resources to support your studies.
These are relaxed learning spaces where you can study. You will find knowledgeable, friendly staff on hand to help you with enquiries.
Study Centre services
- Borrow, reserve and renew over 30,000 books, 1,000 e-books and 100 journals and e-journals
- Print, scan and photocopy
- Reset passwords
- Access free Wi-Fi Access specialist software (e.g. Sage, SolidWorks, Autodata)
- Use assistive technology software (e.g. Read&Write, My Study Bar)
- Get tips on revision and study skills
- Improve your IT skills
- Complete your Maths and English Initial Assessment
- Access Study Plus advice and support
- Get involved in events such as World Book Night, Science Month, Reading Ahead and The Great Reading Adventure
Through the online Library Catalogue you can:
- Sign in to your library account to renew and reserve books.
- View the library catalogue which includes books, ebooks, journals, ejournals, eresources and databases.
- The Study Online resources on Moodle
You will have access to a Hub, which is a one stop shop for all your study and support needs. Including access to Careers, Student Services and Students' Union services.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org