You'll find a Study Centre at each of our main College centres.
Study Centres are the beating heart of our College, providing a world of learning resources at your fingertips. You can find books, journals, DVDs, computers, laptops and electronic resources to support your studies.
These learning spaces provide a relaxed environment in which to study, with knowledgeable, friendly staff on hand to help you with enquiries.
Visit our Study Centres to:
- Borrow, reserve and renew over 30,000 books, 1,000 e-books and 100 journals and e-journals
- Print, scan and photocopy
- Reset passwords
- Access free Wi-Fi
- Access specialist software (e.g. Sage, SolidWorks, Autodata)
- Use assistive technology software (e.g. Read&Write, My Study Bar)
- Get tips on revision and study skills
- Improve your IT skills
- Complete your Maths and English Initial Assessment
- Access Study Plus advice and support
- Get involved in events such as World Book Night, Science Month, Reading Ahead and The Great Reading Adventure
We are pleased to announce that the College has launched a new and improved Library Catalogue where you can access the following services:
- View the library catalogue which includes books, ebooks, journals, ejournals, eresources and databases.
- The Study Online resources on Moodle
At whichever College Centre you are studying, you will have access to a Hub, which is a one stop shop for all your study and support needs. Including access to Careers, Student Services and Students' Union services.
Enquiries: Please email us at email@example.com