You'll find a Study Centre at each of our main College centres.
Study Centres are the beating heart of our College, providing a world of learning resources at your fingertips. You can find books, journals, DVDs, computers, laptops and electronic resources to support your studies.
These learning spaces provide a relaxed environment in which to study, with knowledgeable, friendly staff on hand to help you with enquiries.
Visit our Study Centres to:
- Borrow, reserve and renew over 30,000 books, 1,000 e-books and 100 journals and e-journals
- Print, scan and photocopy
- Reset passwords
- Access free Wi-Fi
- Access specialist software (e.g. Sage, SolidWorks, Autodata)
- Use assistive technology software (e.g. Read&Write, My Study Bar)
- Get tips on revision and study skills
- Improve your IT skills
- Complete your Maths and English Initial Assessment
- Access Study Plus advice and support
- Get involved in events such as World Book Night, Science Month, Reading Ahead and The Great Reading Adventure
Study Centre Online
The Study Centre Online provides 24/7 access to the Study Centre eResources. To access it, follow the Study Centre Online tab in Moodle.
Visit the Study Centre Online to:
- Find information for your assignments using Library OneSearch, a single search box which covers all library resources
- Use Moodle, the College virtual learning environment (VLE), to access your course materials, assignments and Study Centre resources
- Browse the catalogue
- Log in to your Library account to renew and reserve books
- Access eBooks, eJournals and eResources.
Please watch the Study Centre induction video to view the range of services we have on offer.
Whichever centre you are at, you will have access to a Study Hub, a one stop shop for all your study and support needs. Through a Study Hub, you will be able to get careers advice, Student Services and student activities.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out how to contact individual Study Centres.