You'll find a Study Centre at each of our main College centres.
Study Centres are the beating heart of our College, providing a world of learning resources at your fingertips. You can find books, journals, DVDs, computers, laptops and electronic resources to support your studies.
These learning spaces provide a relaxed environment in which to study, with knowledgeable, friendly staff on hand to help you with enquiries.
Visit our Study Centres to:
- Borrow, reserve and renew over 30,000 books, 1,000 e-books and 100 journals and e-journals
- Print, scan and photocopy
- Reset passwords
- Access free Wi-Fi
- Access specialist software (e.g. Sage, SolidWorks, Autodata)
- Use assistive technology software (e.g. Read&Write, My Study Bar)
- Get tips on revision and study skills
- Improve your IT skills
- Complete your Maths and English Initial Assessment
- Access Study Plus advice and support
- Get involved in events such as World Book Night, Science Month, Reading Ahead and The Great Reading Adventure
We are pleased to announce that the College has launched a new and improved Library Catalogue where you can access the following services:
- View the library catalogue which includes books, ebooks, journals, ejournals, eresources and databases.
- The Study Online resources on Moodle
The e-resources you will find there include:
Britannica Image Quest. Access more than two million rights-cleared images from over 50 of the best collections in the world
Cite Them Right.The essential referencing resource. This site will help you to reference just about any source, and understand how to avoid plagiarism.
Please watch the Study Centre induction video to view the range of services we have on offer.
At whichever College Centre you are studying, you will have access to a Hub, which is a one stop shop for all your study and support needs. Including access to Careers, Student Services and Students' Union services.
Enquiries: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org