How to apply
On this page:
Application information for school leavers (16-18 year olds)
I want to join a course this September (Academic Year 2020/21)
We’re now enrolling people joining us this September. You can visit your closest City of Bristol College centre and we will help you enrol on a course.
I want to join a course next year (Academic Year 2021/2020)
- Search to find a course.
- Read through the course information, to check the course is right for you.
- If the course you’re interested in is open for enquiries or applications, you will see blue ‘apply’ or ‘enquire’ buttons at the base of the course page.
Want to know more? We are hosting Digital Open Events where you can talk to teachers and find out more about our courses.
Application information for adults (aged 19+)
If you’re interested in a college course for adults (anything up to level 3), you can apply using the following steps:
- Go to the course’s webpage.
- Courses currently open for enquiries, applications or online enrolments, will have a blue button(s) at the base of the course page.
If you’re interested in a university-level course, follow the guidance below.
Enrolment is currently open for adult courses. Find out how to enrol.
How to apply for a university-level course
- If you want to study a full-time course, you’ll need to apply through UCAS.
- If you want to study part-time, you can enquire through the course webpage to start your application.
Find out more on our dedicated webpage: How to apply for higher education and university-level courses.
I’ve applied, what happens next?
Information for school leavers (16-18 year olds)
Once you’ve applied, we will be in touch with you about your next steps.
All applicants need to enrol before starting their course.
Find out more about enrolment for people aged 16-18.
Information for adults (aged 19+)
After you’ve applied, we’ll be in touch with details about your next steps.
We may need to contact you to check your suitability for the course you’ve applied for. This could include:
- an online or telephone assessment
- a short English and/or maths assessment
- requesting evidence of your previous qualifications.
We will guide you through every step of the way.
Before you join your course, you need to enrol. Enrolment is now open. Find out more: Enrolment information for adults
Information for higher education applicants
Find out more on our dedicated web pages:
- Download application form for School Leavers (pdf)
- Download general application form for all other applications (pdf)
Get in touch
There are many ways you can get in touch.
- Apply or enquire for a course.
- Come to a City of Bristol College centre.
- Use our online contact form for general enquiries.
- Email Admissions.email@example.com for application information.
- Live chat with our advisors through our website.
- Call 0117 3125000.
We look forward to hearing from you. Find out more on our contact us page.