How to apply
We encourage you to apply in plenty of time as our courses can fill up quickly. You’ll be able to change your choices later, if you want to.
- Search to find a course.
- Read through the course information, to check the course is right for you.
- If the course you’re interested in is open for enquiries or applications*, you will see blue ‘apply’ or ‘enquire’ buttons at the base of the course page. When you’re ready, click on the appropriate button and follow the prompts.
*Please note, courses open for applications and enquiries at different times of the year.
- Download application form for School Leavers (pdf)
- Download general application form for all other applications (pdf)
While the college is closed, you will need to scan the form and email it to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
I’ve applied, what happens next?
Attend your application interview
You will receive a telephone interview appointment within 48 hours of applying.
We will call you on the date and time specified in your email and talk to you about your study choice and future plans, to make sure the course you have chosen is right for you. If your study choice changes at this stage your application will be referred to another department and you will be sent a new telephone interview appointment.
Receive your offer
You will be given a conditional or unconditional offer to study at City of Bristol College. Conditional means you will need to meet specific requirements before you can enrol to study with us, for example you will need to achieve specific exam results.
Unconditional means you have already met the course requirements and provided proof at your application interview, for example, of results and references.
We will ask you to accept or decline your offer.
Enrol on your course
You will be invited to attend an enrolment day to officially join college and to collect information you will need as a student, including your student ID card and lanyard.
If you have a conditional offer, you will need to bring your exam results and anything else we have asked for. If you do not meet the entry requirements for your course, we will advise you of alternative options and, if possible, enrol you onto another course.
Enrolment for school leavers happens in August. For many other courses you can enrol all year round.
Get in touch
- Apply for enquire for courses online.
- Use our online contact form for general enquiries.
- Email Admissions.firstname.lastname@example.org for application information.
- Live chat with our advisors through our website.
We look forward to hearing from you. Find out more on our contact us page.