You may be able to get a place on one of our University Centre courses through clearing.
What is clearing?
Clearing allows you to apply for courses after the UCAS deadline has passed.
You can find out more on the UCAS website: What is clearing?
Can I still apply for funding?
Am I eligible to apply through clearing?
You can apply through clearing in many circumstances. These include:
- Because you haven’t got any offers or didn’t meet the offer conditions
- Because you’ve declined all of your offers or have changed your mind about the courses you applied for
- Because you missed the original UCAS deadline.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
What courses are still available through clearing?
For September 2020, we had clearing places available on the following courses:
- Business FdA
- Counselling FdA
- Counselling Top-Up Year
- Creative Arts Therapy Studies FdA
- Early Childhood Studies Top-Up Year
- Early Years FdA
- Educational Support FdA
- Film and Media Production FdA
- Graphic Design and Digital Arts FdA
- Health and Social Care Management Degree
- Health and Social Care Practice FdA
- Health Professions Foundation Year
- Professional Photography FdA
- We’ve been awarded Silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework
- Wide range of cost-effective courses
- Smaller class sizes
- We are for everyone – no matter your stage in life
- Supportive and caring
- Excellent employer links