You may be able to get a place on one of our University Centre courses through clearing.
What is clearing?
Clearing allows you to apply for courses after the UCAS deadline has passed. It’s a great way to help you secure a place on one of our Higher Education programmes this September if you have applied late, not met the requirements elsewhere or if you changed your mind about where to study. Our programmes are designed to help you move into employment and include university degrees, foundation degrees and Higher Nationals. We can provide support and guidance on the most appropriate programme for you.
You can find out more on the UCAS website: What is clearing?
Can I still apply for funding?
Am I eligible to apply through clearing?
You can apply through clearing in many circumstances. These include:
- You haven’t got any offers or didn’t meet the offer conditions
- You’ve declined all of your offers or have changed your mind about the courses you applied for
- You missed the original UCAS deadline.
Email email@example.com to find out more.
How do I apply for my chosen course?
The course webpage for the course you want to study will tell you whether you need to apply through direct enrolment or through UCAS.
For help with applying, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We offer industry-recognised Higher National qualifications
- You can study around your work and lifestyle commitments
- We offer ‘bite-size’ online courses such as HN Flex for those who don’t want to commit to a full course
- If you don’t have the entry requirements, such as GCSE English and Maths, we can support you to achieve these
- Smaller class sizes allow us to help you on a more personal level
- We have excellent links with local and national employers