Structure of corporation
Corporation committees are advisory, with all decisions approved or taken by the Corporation itself. Exceptions may be made through the delegation authority of the Corporation. The Instrument and Articles of Government specify those responsibilities that are non-delegable.
Any committee, other than the special committee may have members who are co-opted members, drawn from outside the Corporation because of their skills and experience.
City of Bristol College Corporation has the following sub-committees:
- Audit committee
- Business services committee
- Curriculum and quality committee
- Remuneration committee
- Search and governance committee
Subsidiary companies of City of Bristol College:
- South West Apprenticeship Company – company number: 07866797
- Partners in Business (West) Limited – company number: 02272993