Partners in Bristol – solution-focused training for Bristol
Do you want to increase productivity, develop employees’ skills and improve retention? Whatever your business needs we are your partners to help solve the problem.
We can help meet your business objectives by:
- Improving the skills of your workforce by designing a bespoke job specific training package to meet your needs
- Providing you with expert training, advice and delivery from the only further education college in Bristol
- Talking through your production chain and identifying cost-saving practices to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
- Advising you on funding streams such as the apprenticeship levy and other associated reforms
- Assisting you with recruitment advice to ensure improved staff retention
- Catering for your training resource requirements including venue hire and library resources
- Giving you the knowledge that you are meeting your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by choosing us and investing in Bristol’s young people
Partners in Bristol will work with you to save you time and money by designing the training that your business and employee’s need.
Working with City of Bristol College Partners in Bristol has access to funding streams that can help fund some or all of your training requirements. As part of our solution-focus we will ensure all our services are cost-effective.
We will ensure we give your business the care and attention it deserves in order to grow and flourish successfully in the future. We would relish the opportunity to meet you and discuss the challenges you might be facing and how we can help meet your objectives. Contact Simon Arnold on email@example.com or call 07760 338822.