Higher education application process
The relevant course page will let you know if you have to apply via UCAS or directly with City of Bristol College.
If you are unsure or need help with your application, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone 0117 312 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key higher education application dates
- September: UCAS applications open for full-time courses starting the following year.
- October: Come to one of our open days, submit your application via UCAS, or just get to know us better. Later applications can still be made providing there are places left on the course.
- February: UCAS Extra starts which means if you have used all your five choices on UCAS and you don’t have any offers, you can add more choices through UCAS Extra until June.
Full time and part-time applicants can apply for student funding. You don’t need to wait until you have accepted a specific place to do this.
- March: Receive your offer. Start to think about your accommodation.
- April – June: Decide on your first and second choice offers.
- July: UCAS Extra closes and Clearing opens. Full and part-time applications continue throughout the summer.
- August: Exam results are out! Once you have your results you can check UCAS Track for confirmation of your place and we will also confirm your place with you.
- September: Term starts for most courses. You will complete your enrolment, attend a course induction and enjoy the new experiences university life has to offer.