Did you attend City of Bristol College? Then we want you to join our Alumni!
City of Bristol College has relaunched its Alumni Programme in a bid to celebrate its graduates and enable them to stay connected with the College.
If you studied at City of Bristol College for your further, higher education or professional course at the College, then we urge you to join our alumni network. Through this network you will:
- Be able to reconnect with former learners
- Meet like-minded individuals from similar backgrounds or industries
- Be able to share your experiences with our current learners
- Be able to see what else is available at the College that might be of interest to you
You can help to inspire our current learners to feel more confident in their future career choices and to understand where their course can take them.
Through the programme, we will see if you can support us by:
- Featuring in case studies
- Provide testimonies in prospectus and course guides
- Provide work experience or apprenticeship opportunities
- Become a mentor
- Lead talks or masterclasses for students
- Employing an apprentice in your work place
To join our Alumni visit our Linkedin group here.