You will have access to a Study Centre at each of our College centres.
These are relaxed learning spaces where you can study. You will find friendly staff who can help you.
Study Centre services
- Borrow, reserve and renew over 30,000 books, 1,000 e-books and 100 journals and e-journals
- Print, scan and photocopy
- Reset passwords
- Access free Wi-Fi Access specialist software (e.g. Sage, SolidWorks, Autodata)
- Use assistive technology software (e.g. Read&Write, My Study Bar)
- Get tips on revision and study skills
- Improve your IT skills
- Complete your Maths and English Initial Assessment
- Access Study Plus advice and support
- Get involved in events such as World Book Night, Science Month, Reading Ahead and The Great Reading Adventure.
Through the online Library Catalogue you can:
- Sign in to your library account to renew and reserve books;
- View the library catalogue which includes books, ebooks, journals, ejournals, eresources and databases;
- The Study Online resources on Moodle.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org