Financial Support

There are a number of funding options available to you whilst you’re studying, but it can be hard to know where to find them.

Whether you're taking your first steps into further education, continuing on with your Higher Education studies, or looking to make a new start by re-skilling, we can help you access the financial support you need whilst you learn.

Our Advisers are always on hand to give you information about what you are eligible for. We can help you with:

  • Funding advice
  • Advanced Learner Loans
  • Professional and Career Development Loans
  • Childcare costs

To find out more, call us on 0117 312 5000 or email