About our Bristol restaurants
Our menus change weekly and offer excellent cuisine. We focus on serving seasonal and local produce. We also hold themed evenings throughout the year.
We’re proud to serve Rainforest Alliance roasted coffee from a local supplier and roaster Wogan Coffee. Homemade cakes, teas, hot chocolates and seasonal drinks are also available.
Our restaurants are available for private bookings for breakfasts, lunches, dinners or meetings.
Please inform us at the time of booking if there are any dietary requirements. We are a learning environment and we will endeavour where possible to accommodate any requests.
City Restaurant, College Green Centre
Located in the heart of Bristol, City Restaurant is a student-run restaurant, located within the College Green Centre.
You can book a table online or call directly on 0117 312 2712.
Coffee shop: 10:00 – 13:30 (Monday – Friday), closed on weekends
Lunch: 12:00 – 13:30 (Monday – Friday), closed on weekends
Dinner: 18.30 for service at 19.00 (selected Thursdays only)
City Restaurant, College Green Centre, Anchor Road, BS1 5UA
View on Google Maps
Parking is available on St George’s Road or the Travelodge next door. In the evenings, parking is available in the college car park, but must be pre-booked.
Academy Brasserie, South Bristol Skills Academy (SBSA)
Dinners at City Restaurant
4-course set menu planned by our exciting guest chefs. The dishes are produced by our catering students under the guest and lecturer chef guidance. The service is carried out by our front of house students who use this opportunity to develop their practical and customer service skills.
3-course set menu. These are planned and organised by the students. They allow the students to develop an understanding of the planning and organisation required for an event. They are supported by the chef and restaurant lecturer.
2020 dinner dates
- 30 January 2020 | Gourmet dinner with guest chef Matt Lord – MOD Lyneham
- 6 February 2020 | Brazilian theme dinner
- 13 February 2020 | Gourmet dinner with Ian Wood – Bar 44
- 27 February 2020 | West Country theme dinner
- 5 March 2020 | Gourmet dinner with Daniel Whitlock – Cadbury Quarter
- 12 March 2020 | Middle Eastern theme dinner
- 19 March 2020 | Gourmet dinner with Pawel – The Bristol Hotel
- 26 March 2020 | Mexican Themed dinner
- 2 April 2020 | Gourmet dinner with Marc Payne – Aztec Hotel & Spa
- 23 April 2020 | Modern English theme dinner
- 21 May 2020 | Gourmet dinner
- 4 June 2020 | Gourmet dinner